You probably seen people’s jogging and running up in morning or in evening, sometimes in normal clothes or sometimes in funky clothes. you might think that they were wasting their time in jogging and running around sidewalks or around gardens.
but, those people know some extraordinary health benefits of jogging and running that you don’t.
those people who get up at 6 AM just for jogging and running, no matter it’s cold or raining outside knows that it’s extremely beneficial for health & fitness in day-to-day life.
If you never tried running or jogging before, I’m sure you’ll start from tomorrow after reading this full article.
exercising doesn’t mean joining an expensive gym or buying hundreds of dollars clothes & supplement…
all you have to do is wake up! wear pajamas & run…
The benefits of jogging for physical fitness have been researched for years. Now it is pretty well all agreed that jogging is good for you. Jogging benefits include mind, body, and spirit. Ask any jogger and you will find they gain more from the sport than just fitness benefits.
here are some proven Health benefits of running and jogging –
- Self-confidence – it relaxes your body & relieves stress & improve your self-confidence in doing things perfectly.
- Weight loss – Another big benefit that you get from jogging on a regular basis is that it will help you losing weight & burn hell lot of calories in no time…
- Weight maintenance – fifteen minutes of jogging every day will help you in maintaining your weight by improving your metabolism & burning calories.
- You look younger – jogging makes you happy & it will slow down the effects of aging, also you will sweat so say bye bye to pimples & other signs of aging…
- Odorless sweat – it improves digestion & clear your skin, so no more odor
- Increased stamina – Of course, the more you jog, the better you will get at it. But it will also improve your stamina in your day to day life. You will feel refreshed and more energized. You will rely on coffee less, and be more naturally stimulated to complete your day.
- Improved emotional state-happiness – You become a magnet for positive change. You are happier. People are happier when they are around you. It becomes easier to get work done. You seem to draw out the cooperation and good will of others.
- You become better able to cope with and handle stress
- You get “me time” – withing no time, you; ll get addicted to jogging, believe me, it’s the best addiction.
- Improved fitness – makes your bones & immune system strong & benefits you with improved health
- Decreased heart disease risk – When you jog, you breathe deeper. Oxygen goes deep into the lungs and the heart pumps a little harder. The lungs provide the oxygen that is delivered to the heart and vessels deep into your working muscles.
- Improved muscle tone – it removes dead skin layers from your body with sweat.
- Decreased risk of high blood pressure – it is very helpful in regulating blood pressure
- Improved overall sense of well-being – boosts your confidence & also improve your sense.
- Increased lung capacity – greatly increases the efficiency of your lungs. Jogging is an aerobic type of exercise which means that it is heavy in terms of oxygen use.
as you can see, jogging or running every day having many different types of health benefits as increased heart health, better breath, improving the immune system, loss weight, and much more… in short everyday jog is a one-way ticket to health & happiness…
How To Start Guide For Beginners & what is necessaries –
1) take your doctor’s advice before starting
3) Pain is a symptom of non-optimal conditions. It is an indication that improvement is needed.
4) keep your running motivation high
5) start from walking, then start running or jogging when you think your body is adopting this new habit.
6) always do a warm-up or light jog before running.
- buy a fitness band to monitor;
• Distance run
• Temperature and other weather conditions
• Surface, whether a trail run or a road run
• Any comments on how you felt
• Tally weekly totals
• Tally monthly totals to see your progress
• Add in when you are wearing new jogging shoes
MI bands do its job better, other brands options are also available in the budget segment.
- Running clothes are stylish and functional
- Jogging shoes will be your biggest expense. Proper fitting shoes are a necessity.
If you have any questions or concerns about jogging, just let us know and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Inputs from; steven aitchison, fitandme, jogging revival, better health, wikipedia and google.