Green Tea is the healthiest drink on the planet.
I’m a green tea drinker.
not for love of the test,,, but someone told it’s good for health…
to be honest, I drink green tea because it helps keep my weight in balance & I did bit deep study of other health benefits of green tea people talk about.
you are a tea lover or health freak then this cool drink needs your full attention.
Why Green Tea?
consumed for thousands of years, green tea has provided very good health benefits.
green tea has been used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicines for a variety of uses.
numbers of medical researchers proven that green tea helps in improve blood flow & lower cholesterol.
it prevents heart-related issues.
it’s loaded with which function as powerful antioxidants…Green tea also has small amounts of minerals that are important for health.
here are some of its great health benefits:
Some of these benefits are still being debated, so please do your own research if you want to use green tea for medicinal purposes.
Benefits of Green Tea-
- Diabetes – Green tea helps both type 1 & type 2 diabetes patient, as well as peoples who actively working to prevent it.
green tea regulates glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- Weight Loss – green tea increases metabolism in short-term, The polyphenol in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Heart Disease – green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It also protects from the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Lower Risk Of Cancer – cancer caused by uncontrolled growth of cells in human body, cancer is the world’s leading cause of death.
green tea having powerful antioxidants which reduce the risk of various types of cancers.
it is also widely thought to kill cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
Multiple studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of various types of cancer.
- Cholesterol – green tea helps in reducing bad cholesterol and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterols.
- Tooth Decay – green tea contains catechins & catechin is a chemical antioxidant can destroy bacteria & viruses that cause throat infection & other dental conditions.
- Blood Pressure – Regular consumption of green tea reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Depression – Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in green tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
- Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Viral – Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer. In some studies, green tea has been shown to inhibit the spread of many diseases.
- Skincare – green tea can apparently help in acne, pimples, aging, and wrinkles, it’s because of their antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components.
consumption of green tea is different body to body.
You shouldn’t drink green tea on an empty stomach. The green tea tannins increase stomach acid. So, if you drink green tea before eating, it may give you a stomachache, a nauseous feeling, or cause constipation.
It is best to drink green tea after a meal or in-between meals.
also, if you’re taking green tea for controlling weight? then take green tea on an empty stomach.
you can start taking green tea one cup or two cups daily with warm water.
don’t add sugar/honey into it.
Another thing to point out is that there is caffeine in green tea — so if you are sensitive to caffeine then one cup should be your limit. Green tea also contains tannins (which can decrease the absorption of iron and folic acid), so if you are pregnant or trying to conceive then green tea may not be ideal for you. You can try mixing green tea with other healthy ingredients such as ginger.
Where To Buy?
you can buy green tea from a local grocery store or medical store according to your need.
also, you can buy green tea in discount from amazon.in a variety of green tea available there.
Click Here to Buy Green Tea
I personally suggest you try Lipton Green Tea its good in taste with fast results than others.
inputs from Authority Nutrition, WebMD, Lifehack, HT, Wikipedia & Others…